Goat photos

Busy, busy, busy and hot, hot, hot.  I’m very remiss at posting.  It’s much harder to get back into the rhythm of bogging every day than I ever imagined.

Of course, crappy internet access has to take part of the blame.  Phooey.

So here are some pictures to ease you into the week.

The two new kids hanging out with Ben's mom.

The two new kids hanging out with Ben’s mom.

Ben Carson's baby picture.

Ben Carson’s baby picture.

Three goats going for an evening stroll.

Three goats going for an evening stroll.

Sweet Stormy in wild flowers, aka weeds.

Sweet Stormy in wild flowers, aka weeds.

About Beth Donovan

Wife. Mom. Grandma. fiber artist, goat farmer, messy housekeeper, decent cook. Oh, and I can shoot. Really well.
This entry was posted in Castle Argghhh Farm and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Goat photos

1. mobiuswolf says:

They’re so cute.

2. mobiuswolf says:

Thanks. I appreciate the gesture. I haven’t even figured out how to set the blog up yet or for that matter how to get past the first chapter of my first novel attempt. Gardens are doing well though. ;o)

Actually, I was inspired by your blog to use mine to cover whatever is going on around the homestead in the interim until I actually finish a book. At this point both are still only a dream (and random false starts.)

• Beth Donovan says:

Don’t give up! I have often thought of writing a novel, but I have come to realize that I just don’t have a good story for adults. Quite a few people have told me I need to write a story book about goats, though. 🙂

• mobiuswolf says:

Children’s books are good, too. Most of what is out there is dreck.
        Goat adventures would work very well, I think.

• mobiuswolf says:

I won’t give up. In fact, today I figured out where I need to go. I’ll cut the last action scene and use it to pose a dilemma for my hero. I don’t suppose you are a zombie fan?

I also figured out the default for comment approvals is- no approval necessary after the first comment. Kind of a pain to keep checking the admin site. I prefer to get email notification of everything that happens. Otherwise I miss it.

Liked by 1 person

• Beth Donovan says:

Well, I’m afraid my interest in Zombies goes only so far… We have an extensive gun collection, if you did not know, and my husband is having a friend of his build him a zombie apocalypse case for a trench gun. It will have a glass cover that says to break in case of a zombie apocalypse.

I did love Sean of the Dead. But horror movies scare me so much that unless they are just really funny, I get nightmares for months.

• mobiuswolf says:

I like it. Will it have a little mallet hanging off it?
        My project is a zombie series(?) and I’m looking out for beta readers.
        Amazing how hard it is to tell if your own writing is any good.

3. mobiuswolf says:

Both of our blogs seem to be functional! Hurrah!

Liked by 1 person

4. Beth Donovan says:

My ex-daughter-in-law might be interested in reading it. She is also a writer. But she does tend to be a bit on the feminist side. Hmmmm. I’ll ask her.