Drugs seem to be helping.
So, as an update, we lost two of the three very sick goats that I wrote about in July. It’s been a rough 6 weeks or so. I have spent a lot of time checking out every goat, to be sure that they show no signs of any parasite issues or of goat polio.
I’m also shearing like crazy. In fact, next week, I am taking the entire week off work to concentrate on getting all sheared, and hopefully get fleeces washed and up for sale.
The kids from last spring have gorgeous fleeces. I will take a photo of each before I shear them and then afterwards. Those kids are for sale, and I think they will have great mohair now and in the future.
I, once again, endeavor to blog on a regular basis. Thanks for bearing with me, I know I’m a mess!